- Evaluation Tools
Dual-Loop, Digital, Multi-Phase Controller with PMBus Interface for VR13.HC/AVSBUS
Session Titefor popup
The MP2965 is a dual-loop, digital, multi-phase controller that provides power for the core of the Intel VR13.HC platform and AVSBus control CPU. The MP2965 can work with MPS’s Intelli-Phase products to complete the multi-phase voltage regulator (VR) solution with minimal external components. The MP2965 can be configured with up to 7-phase operation for Rail 1 and up to 3-phase operation for Rail 2.
The MP2965 provides an on-chip EEPROM to store and restore device configurations. Device configurations and fault parameters can be easily programmed or monitored via the PMBus/I2C interface. The MP2965 can monitor and report output current through the CS output from the Intelli-Phase products.
The MP2965 is based on a unique, digital, multi-phase, non-linear control to provide a fast transient response to the load transient with minimal output capacitors. With only one power loop control method for both steady state and the load transient, the power loop compensation is very easy to configure.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
Features & Benefits
- Multi-Phase, Dual Output, Digital Controller
- Intel VR13.HC/IMVP9 Compliant
- PMBus/I2C and AVSBUS Compliant
- Switching Frequency up to 3MHz
- Pin Programmable for PMBus or Boot-Up Voltage
- Built-In EEPROM to Store Custom Configurations
- Fewer External Components than a Conventional Analog Controller
- Overshoot Reduction with Non-Linear Control
- Flexible Phase Assignment for Dual Rails
- Auto Phase-Shedding to Improve Overall Efficiency
- Phase-to-Phase Active Current Balancing with Programmable Offsets for Thermal Balance
- Digital Load-Line Regulation
- Detection for Intelli-Phase MOSFET Fault Type and Auto-Record to EEPROM
- Supports 3-Bit PVID Mode
- Supports Over-Clocking Mode
- Line-Floating Detection
- Input and Output Voltage, Current, and Power Monitoring
- Regulator Temperature Monitoring
- UVLO, OVP, UVP, OCP, and OTP with No Action, Latch, Retry, or Hiccup Options
- Supports PMBus Write or Read Protection with Password or Pin Set
- Available in an RoHS-Compliant QFN-48 (6mmx6mm) Package
- もっと見る Show less
MP2888A/MP2965 Server Telecom Core Power Monitor Programming GUI Evaluation Kit This user-friendly GUI can be used to monitor and program many server and telecom digital products
Server Telecom Core Power Monitor Programming is a user-friendly GUI for customers to monitor and program the MPS digital chips.
Windows 7 or later
.Net Framework 4 or later
Minimum storage: 25MB
USB: At least one USB 2.0/3.0 port.
Communication Interface Device USB to I2C/PMBus, included with product evaluation kit or can be purchased separately.