Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Up to 14V Sustainable Input Voltage
- 4.65V to 6V Operating Input Voltage Range
- Power Management Function, Integrated Input Current Limit, Input Voltage Regulation
- Up to 2.5A Programmable Charge Current
- Trickle-Charge Function
- Selectable 4.2V/4.35V/4.45V Charge Voltage with 0.5% Accuracy
- 4-LED Driver for Battery Fuel Gauge Indication
- Automatic Turn-Off at Light Load
- Input Source Detection
- Output Source Signaling
- Torch-Light Control
- Negative Temperature Coefficient Pin for Battery Temperature Monitoring
- Programmable Timer Back-Up Protection
- Thermal Regulation and Thermal Shutdown
- Internal Battery Reverse Leakage Blocking
- Integrated Over-Voltage Protection (OVP) and Over-Current Protection (OCP) for Pass-Through Path
- Reverse Boost Operation Mode for System Power
- Up to 2.1A Programmable Output Current Limit for Boost Mode
- Integrated Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) and Output Over-Voltage Protection for Boost Mode
EV2690-R-00B Evaluation Kit Reference Design for MP2690, All-in-one 2.5A Battery Charger with 2.1A Boost Current for Power Bank Applications
The EV2690-R-00B is the reference design board for MP2690, a highly-integrated, flexible switch-mode battery charge management for a single-cell Li-ion and Li-Polymer battery used in a wide range of applications.
The demo board uses two operating modes—charge mode and boost mode—to allow management of system and battery power based on the state of the input.
When input power is present, the board charges a single-cell battery with a charge current of 2.5A.
In the absence of an input source, the board switches to boost mode through the PB pin to power the SYS pins from the battery with a current of up to 2.1A.
The evaluation board provides 4-LED drivers to achieve the voltage based fuel gauge indication and distinguish charge mode from boost mode.
To guarantee safe operation, the EV2690-R-00B has input-over-voltage protection, battery over-voltage protection, thermal shutdown, battery-temperature monitoring, and a timer to prevent prolonged charging of a dead battery.
All-in-one 2.5A battery charge and 2.1A boost discharge evaluation board for sub-battery applications