75V, 0.3A, Synchronous Step-Down Converter with Watchdog
The MPQ2420 is a step-down switching regulator with integrated high- and low-side, high-voltage power MOSFETs. It provides a highly efficient output of up to 0.3A. The integrated watchdog adds additional security redundancy to the system. The wide 4.5V to 75V input range accommodates a variety of step-down applications in an automotive environment. A 5µA shutdown mode quiescent current in a full temperature range is ideal for battery-powered applications. It allows for high-power conversion efficiency over a wide load range by scaling down the switching frequency under a light-load condition to reduce switching and gate driver losses. The start-up switching frequency and short circuit can also be scaled down to prevent inductor current runaway. Full protection features include under-voltage lockout (UVLO) and thermal shutdown. Thermal shutdown provides reliable, fault-tolerant operation. The MPQ2420 is available in a TSSOP-16 EP package.
- 20µA Quiescent Current for Buck Only
- Wide 4.5V to 75V Operating Input Range (80V ABS MAX)
- 1.2Ω/0.45Ω) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Programmable Soft Start
- FB Tolerance: 1% at Room Temperature, 2% at Full Temperature
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- Integrated Window Watchdog
- Power-On Reset during Power-Up
- Under-Voltage Lockout and Thermal Shutdown
- Programmable Short Window Mode or Long Window Mode
- Low Shutdown Mode Current of 5µA
- TSSOP-16 EP Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- VCC (max) (V)75
- Vthreshold (typ) (V)4.2
- Reset Threshold Accuracy (±%)4.3
- Special FeaturesProgrammable Frequency
- Iq (typ) (µA)0.02
- VCC (min) (V)4.5
75V, 0.3A, Synchronous Step-Down Converter with Watchdog Evaluation Board
The EV2420-F-00A is an evaluation board for the MP2420GF and MPQ2420GF, a synchronous step-down switching regulator with integrated high-side/low-side, high-voltage power MOSFETs. It provides a highly efficient output of up to 0.3A. The integrated watchdog adds additional security redundancy to the system.
It allows for high power conversion efficiency over a wide load range by scaling down the switching frequency under light-load conditions to reduce the switching and gate driver losses.
The EV2420-F-00A is assembled and tested with a TSSOP-16 EP package.
￥5,432.50 + tax