6V Input, 0.6A Module, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter with Integrated Inductor AEC-Q100 Qualified
Session Titefor popup
The MPM3805A is an automotive grade, step-down module converter with built-in power MOSFETs and an inductor. The module’s integrated inductor simplifies the power system design and provides easy and efficient use. The DC/DC module comes in a small surface-mounted QFN-12 (2.5mmx3.0mmx0.9mm) package and achieves 0.6A of peak output current from a 2.6V to 6V input voltage range with excellent load and line regulation. The output voltage can be regulated as low as 0.6V. Only FB resistors and input and output capacitors are needed to complete the design.
The constant-on-time control (COT) scheme provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Fault condition protection includes cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The MPM3805A is ideal for a wide range of automotive applications, including small ECUs, camera modules, telematics, and infotainment systems.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Guaranteed Industrial/Automotive Temp
- Wide 2.6V to 6V Operating Input Range
- Adjustable Output from 0.6V
- Up to 0.6A Peak Output Current
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- Forced CCM Mode
- EN and Power Good for Power Sequencing
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) with Hiccup Mode
- Only Four External Components Required: Two Ceramic Capacitors, Two FB Divider Resistors
- Available in a QFN-12 (2.5mm x 3.0mm x 0.9mm) Package
- Total Solution Size 6mmx3.8mm
- Available in AEC-Q100
EVM3805A-QB-00A Evaluation Kit 6V, 0.6A Peak Synchronous Step-Down Switcher Evaluation Board
The EVM3805A-QB-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’s MPM3805A a low voltage high switching frequency step-down switcher with built-in power MOSFETs and power inductor. MPM3805A provides up to 0.6A peak highly efficient output with constant-on-time control for fast loop response.
The constant-on-time control (COT) scheme provides fast, transient response loop stabilization. Fault condition protection includes cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown TSD.
The EVM3805A-QB-00A is available in QFN 3.0x2.5x0.9mm package.