Fast Turn-Off Intelligent Rectifier with Very Low Voltage Forward Regulation
Session Titefor popup
The MP6906 is a low-drop diode emulator IC that combines an external switch to replace Schottky diodes in high-efficiency flyback converters. The chip regulates the forward drop of an external switch to about 30mV and switches it off as soon as the voltage becomes negative. The MP6906 provides a SYNC interface to receive an external signal to shut down the gate driver for reliable continuous conduction mode (CCM) operation. A programmable light-load sleep mode reduces the IC quiescent current to 150µA. Also, it has a low UVLO level for operation at a lower output without an additional winding. Rail-to-rail output provides higher driving voltage to the external MOSFET. The MP6906 is available in compact SOIC-8 and TSOT23-6 packages.
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Works with 12V Standard and 5V Logic Level FETS
- Fast Turn-Off Total Delay of 25ns
- 4.2V~35V Wide VDD Operating Range
- 30mV VDS Regulation Function
- 150µA Quiescent Current in Light-Load Mode
- Supports DCM and Quasi-Resonant Operation
- SYNC Interface for CCM Operation
- Supports High-Side and Low-Side Rectification
- Power Savings of up to 1.5W in a Typical Notebook Adapter
- SOIC-8 and TSOT23-6 Packages
EV6906-S-00A Evaluation Kit High Efficiency Synchronous Rectification EV Board
The EV6906-S-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6906GS. It is configured to provide synchronous rectification solution for Flyback/LLC topology.
MP6906GS features a synchronous gate output which enables high efficiency rectification by relating the schottky rectifier with a low Ron MOSFET.