Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Optimized for high line input 200-265VAC
- Primary-Side-Control without Requiring a Secondary-Side Feedback Circuit
- Adaptive Dimmer Type Detection and Phase-Cut-Based Dimming Control
- Active Bleeder Control Circuit Integrated
- Good Dimmer Compatibility and Deep Dimming Range
- Fast Start-Up without Perceptible Delay
- Integrated Thermal Current Foldback to Prolong the LED Lifetime
- Color Temperature and Brightness Control for Warm Sunset Dimming Application
- Accurate Line & Load Regulation
- High Power Factor
- Operates in Boundary Conduction Mode
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Winding Short-Circuit Protection
- Output Over-Voltage Protection
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Available in SOIC-8 / MSOP-10 Packages
MP4060GK-P MP4060GK-Z MP4060GS-P MP4060GS-Z
EV4060-K-00A Evaluation Kit 198VAC~265VAC/50Hz, 72V/125mA Non-isolated with Active PFC TRIAC Dimmable LED Driver Evaluation Board
The EV4060-K-00AEvaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP4060. The MP4060 is a TRIAC dimmable LED controller with excellent dimming performance. The dimming control method is optimized for high input AC voltages ranging from 198VAC to 265VAC.
It works in boundary conduction mode for reducing the MOSFET and Diode switching losses. Its adaptive dimmer type detection and phase-cut-based dimming control can achieve good dimmer compatibility and deep dimming range. The active bleeder control circuit is integrated in BD pin to simplify the external bleeder design.
The EV4060-K-00A is typically designed for driving a 9W Triac dimmable LED bulb with 72VTYP, 125mA LED load from 198VAC to 265VAC, 50Hz.
The EV4060-K-00A has an excellent efficiency and meets IEC61547 surge immunity, IEC61000-3-2 Class C harmonics and EN55015 conducted EMI requirements. It has multi-protection function as over-voltage protection; winding short circuit protection; output short-circuit protection; over-temperature protection; integrated thermal foldback etc.