Session Titefor popup
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Real-Current Control without Secondary-Feedback Circuit
- <2% Line/Load Regulation
- High Power Factor (=0.9) over Universal Input Voltage
- Boundary Conduction Mode for Improved Efficiency
- Brown-Out Protection
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Primary-Side Over-Current Protection
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Input UVLO
- Available in FCTSOT-6
The EV4026-J-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP4026. The MP4026 is a primary-side-control offline LED lighting controller which can achieve high power factor and accurate LED current for an isolated lighting application in a single stage converter. It works in boundary conduction mode for reducing the MOSFET and Diode switching losses.
The EV4026-J-00A is typically designed for driving an isolated 7W A19 LED bulb with 20VTYP, 350mA LED load at universal input (90V~265VAC, 50/60Hz).
The EV4026-J-00A has high performances in efficiency, line/load regulation and meets IEC61547 surges, IEC61000-3-2 Class C harmonics and EN55015 conducted EMI. It has multi-protection function as over-voltage protection, short-circuit protection, primary-side OCP, etc.