Session Titefor popup
Show default content
The EVQ8633A-LE-01A is an evaluation board for the MPQ8633A, a high efficiency, monolithic, synchronous step-down converter.
The EV board can deliver 12A continuous load current over a wide operating input range. High efficiency can be achieved over a wide output current load range.
The MPQ8633A adopts internally compensated constant-on-time (COT) control mode that provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
This EV board can be turned on or off via a remote ON/OFF input (EN) that is referenced to ground. This input is compatible with popular logic devices.
- WideInputVoltageRangefrom 2.7V:
-- 2.7V to 16V with External 3.3V VCC Bias
-- 4V to 16V with Internal VCC Bias or External 3.3V Bias
- Differential Output Voltage Remote Sense
- Programmable Accurate Current Limit Level
- 12A Output Current
- Low RDS(ON) Integrated Power MOSFETs
- Proprietary Switching Loss Reduction Technique
- Adaptive COT for Ultrafast Transient Response
- Stable with Zero-ESR Output Capacitor
- 0.5% Reference Voltage Over 0°C to
- 1% Reference Voltage Over -40°C to
- Selectable Pulse-Skip or Forced-CCM
- Excellent Load Regulation
- Output Voltage Tracking
- Output Voltage Discharge
- PGOOD Active Clamped Low Level during Power Failure
- Programmable Soft Start Time from 1ms
- Pre-Bias Start up
- Selectable Switching Frequency of 600kHz,
800kHz and 1000kHz
Non-latch OCP, UVP, UVLO, Thermal Shutdown, and Latch-off for OVP
- Output Adjustable from 0.6V to 90%*Vin, Up
to 5.5V max.
- Available in a QFN3X4 mm Package
Log in to your account