5.4V to 28V, 5A, H-Bridge Motor Driver
Session Titefor popup
The MP6619 is an H-bridge motor driver that operates from a supply voltage up to 28V and delivers a motor current up to 5A. The MP6619 is ideally suited to drive a brushed DC motor.
The MP6619 also has cycle-by-cycle current limiting. Full protection features include over-current protection (OCP), input over-voltage protection (OVP), under-voltage lockout (UVLO), and
The MP6619 is available in a QFN-19 (3mmx3mm) package.
- Fast response
- Cycle-by-cycle current limiting
- 65mΩ low RDS(ON)
- Robust protection functions and fault indication
- もっと見る Show less
Log in to your account
- Wide 5.4V to 28V Operating Input Range
- Up to 5A Peak Output Current
- Internal H-Bridge Driver
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting
- 65mΩ RDS(ON) for Each Half-Bridge MOSFET
- 100% Duty Cycle Operation of H-Bridge
- 1μA Shutdown Mode
- Output Short-Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Input Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Over-Temperature Shutdown
- Fault Indication Output
- Available in a QFN-19 (3mmx3mm) Package
EV6619-Q-00A Evaluation Kit 28V, 5A, H-Bridge Motor Driver Evaluation Board
The EV6619-Q-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6619, an H-Bridge motor driver that operates from a supply voltage up to 28V and delivers a motor current up to 5A.
The MP6619 has cycle-by-cycle current regulation and limiting. It is typically used to drive a brushed DC motor. Full protection features include over-current protection (OCP), over-voltage protection (OVP), overtemperature protection (OTP) and under voltage lockout (UVLO).