Mid-range infotainment system features typically include:
- A heads-up display, often a screen integrated into a vehicle’s windshield
- The vehicle’s instrument cluster, which includes gauges like the speedometer, RPM, and odometer
- Mobile devices connectivity and charging ports
- Audio systems, including radio and Bluetooth
- Rear-seat entertainment
- Integration with rear and side cameras, ADAS, and GPS programs
Our broad catalog of automotive-grade parts includes PMICs, step-down converters, linear regulators, and load switches. These robust, flexible parts help meet strict EMI and size requirements while reducing overall design complexity.
MPS’s efficient, cost-effective power management solutions offer everything you need to power the next generation of mid-range infotainment designs.