High-end infotainment systems are cutting-edge human-machine interfaces (HMIs), whose features typically include:- An integrated head unit, often a touch-screen video display in the center of the dashboard
- A heads-up display, often a screen integrated into a vehicle’s windshield
- The vehicle’s instrument cluster, which includes gauges like the speedometer, RPM, and odometer
- Mobile devices connectivity and charging ports
- Audio systems, including radio and Bluetooth
- Rear-seat entertainment
- Integration with rear and side cameras, ADAS, and GPS programs
- And more
Our broad catalog of automotive-grade parts includes power modules, linear regulators, step-down converters, PMICs, and load switches. These robust, flexible parts help meet strict EMI and size requirements while reducing overall design complexity.
MPS’s efficient, flexible power management solutions offer everything you need to power the next generation of high-end infotainment designs.