The PKT-mEZDPD3603A is a programming kit for the mEZDPD3603A programmable power module.
The PKT-mEZDPD3603A is a programming kit for the mEZDPD3603A programmable power module. The mEZDPD3603A is a programmable DC/DC power module with up to 3A and 0.6-12V output voltage. This part has a multiple time programmable memory and can be programmed with the included GUI, Virtual Bench Pro 2.2 or download here.
The GUI includes modeling software for performance verification. During bench evaluations, different configurations can be obtained easily through the I2C interface. This allows users to optimize each output for their requirements. All the non-programmed parts (mEZDPD3603A-XXXX) only need current and output voltage values to start the evaluation. Additional parameters have default settings that can be modified, if needed.
- EVmEZDPD3603A-00A mEZDPD3603A evaluation board (EVmEZDPD3603A-00A)
- mEZDPD3603A modules with default configuration (mEZDPD3603A-0001)
- EVKT-USBI2C-02 USB to I2C communication interface device kit, includes one USB to I2C communication interface device, USB cable, and ribbon cable
- Tdrive-mEZDPD3603A USB thumb drive that stores the GUI installation file and supplemental documents
- IC Supported 1mEZDPD3603A-0001
- IC Supported 2mezdpd3603a
- EV PartNumber 1Virtual Bench 2.2
- EV PartNumber 2EVKT-USBI2C-02
Configurable 36V DC/DC Step-Down Power Module up to 3A
The mEZDPD3603A is a configurable DC/DC step-down power module up to 3A and 0.6-12V output voltage. This part has a multiple time programmable memory and a simple GUI to program.
Customize Your Specs and See Instant Results!
- Configure Output: 0.6V - 12V
- Configure Current: Up to 3A
- Configure Frequency: 300kHz - 2.5MHz
- Configure Threshold: OCP, OVP, OTP, EN, PG
- Configure Soft-Start Time: 0.5ms - 4ms
- Configure Compensation
- Configure VIN UVLO: 3.3V - 7.5V
- Configure Fault Response: Hiccup, Latch
- Configure Frequency Dithering: 120µs - 150µs
- Configure Switching Slew Rate: 1V/ns - 4V/ns
- Status Reports: Power Good, Fault
More than 35 Additional Configurable Functions Available!
*Pre-optimized values provided by default for ease of use. Change only the values you want!*
Design and Program with MPS Virtual Bench 2.2.
The MPS Virtual Bench is software designed to help customers simulate the start-up process, steady state performance, load transient response, AC stability and more. Users can adjust parameters of the application to simplify the design process. When connected with the I2C interface save and load a configuration file to over-write the registers in the device.
Windows XP or Windows 7 and above
.NET framework 4.0 and above
Communication Interface Device USB to I2C/PMBus
EVKT-USBI2C-02 is the evaluation kit that provides the USB to I2C port as well as PMBus capabilities. It is designed to work with MPS I2C and PMBus products, and Virtual Bench Pro, and I2C GUI tools. Together with MPS Virtual Bench Pro and I2C GUI tools, it provides a quick and easy way to evaluate the performance of MPS digital products.
The EVKT-USBI2C-02 kit includes:
- 1 USB to I2C communication device interface
- 1 USB cable
- 1 10-pin ribbon cable
- 1 3-pin ribbon cable
- Thumbdrive with datasheet and driver files
$25.00 + tax