MPQ3326: 16-Channel, 50mA per Channel, Automotive-Grade LED Driver
Automotive-Grade LED Driver with 16 Channels and 10 Configurable Addresses
The MPQ3326-AEC1 WLED driver supports up to 16V input voltage, and applies 16 internal current sources in each LED string terminal. The LED current of each channel is set by an external current-setting resistor and the device is I2C configurable, as well as being integrated into a compact QFN-24 (4mmx4mm) package.
- Separate Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) Dimming and Analog Dimming per Channel
- Deep Dimming Mode, 12-Bit PWM Dimming, 6-Bit Analog Dimming
- Phase Shift and Slew Rate to Reduce EMI
- Up to 10 Configurable Addresses
- 40μs Phase Shift- Fault Indication, LED Open Protection, LED Short Protection with a Configurable Threshold, Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)