- Design Resources
- Technical Forum
16V, Quad 25A, Scalable, DC/DC Power Module with PMBus
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MPM82504 is a quad 25A, scalable, and fully integrated power module with a PMBus interface. This device offers a complete power solution that achieves up to 25A per output channel. Four output channels can be connected in parallel to provide 50A, 75A, or 100A output current. The MPM82504 can operate in parallel with the MPM3695-100 and another MPM82504 to provide higher output current and great output current flexibility. It operates at a high efficiency over a wide load range.
The MPM82504 adopts MPS’s proprietary, multi-phase constant-on-time (MCOT) control, which provides ultra-fast transient response and simple loop compensation. The PMBus interface provides module configurations and monitoring of key parameters.
The MPM82504 features full protection functions including over-current protection (OCP), over-voltage protection (OVP), under-voltage protection (UVP), and over-temperature protection (OTP).
The MPM82504 requires a minimal number of readily available external components.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- 3.2V to 16V Input Voltage Range with External 3.3V VCC Bias
- 4V to 16V Input Voltage Range with Internal VCC Bias
- 0.5V to 3.3V Output Voltage Range
- Four Parallelable Output Channels with Up to 25A per Channel
- Parallel Operation with Multiple MPM82504 and MPM3695-100
- Auto-Interleaving for Multi-Phase Operation
- Individual Remote Sense for Each Channel
- PMBus 1.3 Compliant
- Telemetry Readback including VIN, VOUT, IOUT, Temperature, and Faults for Each Channel
- Programmable via PMBus for Each Channel
- Output Voltage, Soft-Start Time
- OC/OT/OV/UV/UVLO Limits
- PWM Mode and Switching Frequency
- Available in a BGA (15mmx30mmx5.2mm) Package