6V Input, 1.2A Module Synchronous Step-Down Converter with Integrated Inductor AEC-Q100 Qualified
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MPM3810A is an automotive-grade, step-down module converter with built-in power MOSFETs and an inductor. The module’s integrated inductor simplifies the power system design and provides easy and efficient use. The MPM3810A achieves 1.2A of peak output current from a 2.6V to 6V input voltage range with excellent load and line regulation. The output voltage is regulated as low as 0.6V. Only FB resistors and input/output capacitors are required to complete the design.
The constant-on-time control (COT) scheme provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Full protection features include cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The MPM3810A is ideal for a wide range of automotive applications including small ECUs, camera modules, telematics, and infotainment systems.
The MPM3810A is available in a small surface-mounted QFN-12 (2.5mmx3.0mmx0.9mm) package.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed Industrial/Automotive Temp
- Wide 2.6V to 6V Operating Input Range
- Adjustable Output from 0.6V
- Up to 1.2A Peak Output Current
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- Forced Continuous Conduction Mode (FCCM)
- EN and Power Good (PG) for Power Sequencing
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) with Hiccup Mode
- Requires only Four External Components: Ceramic Capacitors and FB Divider Resistors
- Available in a QFN-12 (2.5mmx3.0mmx0.9mm) Package
- Total Solution Size: 6mmx3.8mm
- Available in AEC-Q100
EVM3810A-QB-00A Evaluation Kit 6V, 1.2A Peak Synchronous Step-Down Switcher Evaluation Board
The EVM3810A-QB-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’s MPM3810A a low voltage high switching frequency step-down switcher with built-in power MOSFETs and power inductor. MPM3810A provides up to 1.2A peak highly efficient output with constant-on-time control for fast loop response.
The constant-on-time control (COT) scheme provides fast, transient response loop stabilization. Fault condition protection includes cycle-by cycle current limiting andf thermal shutdone TSD).
The MPM3810A is available in QFN 3.0x2.5x0.9mm package.