- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
- Technical Forum
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- 4.5V-to-24V Operating Input Range
- 2A Continuous Load Current
- 200µA Low Quiescent Current
- 90mO/40mO Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Integrated Inductor
- Integrated VCC and Bootstrap Capacitors
- External AAM pin for Power-Save Mode Programming
- OCP Protection with Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in QFN-20 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) Package
- Total solution size 6.7mmx6.3mm
EVM3620-Q-00B Evaluation Kit 24V/2A Mini-Module Regulator With Integrated Inductor Evaluation Board
The EVM3620-Q-00B is an evaluation board for MPM3620, a synchronous rectified, step-down Mini-Module regulator with built-in power MOSFETs, inductor and two capacitors.
The Evaluation Board can deliver a 2A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. External AAM pin provides selectable power save mode or force PWM mode.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3620 is available in a space-saving QFN20 (3mm x5mmx1.6mm) package.