You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Complete Switch-Mode Power Supply
- 4.5V to 36V Wide Operating Input Range
- 0.6A Continuous Load Current
- 90mO/60mO Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Fixed 1.15MHz Switching Frequency
- 800kHz-2MHz Frequency Sync
- Power-Save Mode for Light Load
- Power Good Indicator
- OCP with Valley Current Detection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in a QFN-19 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) Package
- Total Solution Size 6.7mmx6.3mm
EVM3506A-QV-00A Evaluation Kit 36V/600mA A Mini-Module Regulator with Integrated Inductor Evaluation Board
The EVM3506A-QV-00A is an evaluation board for MPM3506A, a synchronous rectified, step-down Mini-Module regulator with built-in power MOSFETS, inductor and two capacitors.
The Evaluation Board can deliver a 600mA continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3506A is available in a space-saving QFN- 19 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) package.