2.75V-6V, 2A, Ultra-Small and Ultra-Low Noise Power Module
The MPM3822C is a synchronous, step-down, power module with an integrated inductor. The MPM3822C achieves 2A of continuous output current from a 2.75V to 6V input voltage range with excellent load and line regulation. The MPM3822C works in forced continuous conduction mode (CCM) and has a voltage ripple less than 10mV with one output capacitor, making it suitable for optical modules, FGPA, ASIC, and other applications requiring low ripple noise. The output voltage can be regulated as low as 0.6V. Only FB resistors, input capacitors, and output capacitors are needed to complete the design.
The constant-on-time control (COT) scheme provides fast transient response, high efficiency, and easy loop stabilization.
Full protection features include cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The MPM3822C requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in an ultra-small QFN-18 (2.5mmx3.5mmx1.6mm) package.
- Wide 2.75V to 6V Operating Input Range
- Adjustable Output from 0.6V
- Low Radiated Emissions (EMI) Complies with EN55022 Class B Standard
- Up to 2A Continuous Output Current
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- Forced Continuous Conduction Mode (CCM)
- Enable (EN) and Power Good (PG) for Power Sequencing
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP) with Hiccup Mode
- Only Four External Components Requires
- Available in a QFN-18 (2.5mmx3.5mmx1.6mm) Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)1150
- fsw (min) (kHz)1159
- Vin (min) (V)2.7
- Vin (max) (V)6
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Max Duty Cycle (%)1
- Vfb (V)0.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.5
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)6
- Vout (min) (V)0.6
- EN ControlYes
- Special FeaturesEMI Tested, Forced CCM
- PackageQFN-18 (2.5x3.5)
- Dimension WxL (mm)2.5x3.5
- Dimension (H) (mm)4.2
- Mounting TypeSurface Mount
- Operating Junction Temp Range (°C) -40 to 125
- I2C InterfaceNo
- Module Assembly Encapsulated
2A Synchronous Step-down Module Evaluation Board
The MPM3822C is a monolithic step-down module converter with built-in power MOSFETs and inductor. The DC-DC module comes a small surface-mount QFN-18(2.5mm×3.5mm ×1.6mm) package and acheives 2A continuous output current from 2.7V to 6V input voltage with excellent load and line regulation. The MPM3822C works into the forced continuous current mode, and has sub 10 mV voltage ripple with one output capacitor, making it suitable for optical module, FGPA, ASIC and other applications requiring low ripple noise. The output voltage is regulated as low as 0.6V. Only FB resistors and input and output capactiors are needed to compete the design.
The Constant-on-time control (COT) scheme provides fast transient repsponse and easy loop stabilization.
Fault condition protection includes cycle-by-cycle current limit and thermal shutdown.
$25.00 + tax