- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MPM3695-25 is a scalable, fully integrated power module with a PMBus interface. The MPM3695-25 offers a complete power solution that achieves up to 25A of peak output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input voltage range. It operates with high efficiency over a wide load range, and can be paralleled to deliver a higher load current.
The MPM3695-25 adopts MPS’s proprietary, multi-phase constant-on-time (MCOT) control, which provides ultra-fast transient response and simple loop compensation. The PMBus interface provides module configurations and monitoring of key parameters.
The MPM3695-25 features full protection features, including over-current protection (OCP), over-voltage protection (OVP), under-voltage protection (UVP), and over-temperature protection (OTP). It requires a minimal number of readily available external components, and is available in a QFN-59 (10mmx12mmx4mm) package.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 3V
- 3V to 16V Input Voltage with External VCC
- 4V to 16V Input Voltage with Internal VCC
- 0.5V to 5.5V Output Voltage Range
- 20A Continuous Output Current, Peak 25A
- Auto-Interleaving for Multi-Phase Operation
- Auto-Compensation with Adaptive MCOT for Ultra-Fast Transient Response
- 1% Reference Voltage Over 0°C to 70°C Junction Temperature Range
- True Remote Sense of Output Voltage
- PMBus 1.3 Compliant
- Telemetry Readback including VIN, VOUT, IOUT, Temperature, and Faults
- Programmable via PMBus
- Current Limit
- Selection of Pulse-Skip Mode or Continuous Conduction Mode (CCM)
- Soft-Start Time
- Switching Frequency
- Fault Limits
- Available in a QFN-59 (10mmx12mmx4mm) Package
EVKT-MPM3695-25-A Evaluation Kit 16V, 20A, Scalable DC/DC Power Module with PMBus
The EVKT-MPM3695-25-A is an evaluation kit for the single-phase configuration of the MPM3695-25. The MPM3695-25 is a 4mm tall, scalable, and fully integrated power module with a PMBus interface. The MPM3695-25 offers a complete power solution that achieves up to 25A of output peak current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input voltage range. MPS’s proprietary, multi-phase constant-on-time (MCOT) control provides ultra-fast transient response and simple loop compensation. This kit allows for quick evaluation and module configurations through PMBus interface.
16V, 40A, Scalable DC/DC Power Module Demo
Software to configure and monitor I2C digital parts & evaluation kits