- Complete Switch-Mode Power Supply
- 4.5V to 36V Wide Operating Input Range
- 0.6A Continuous Load Current
- 90mO/60mO Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Fixed 1.15MHz Switching Frequency
- 800kHz-2MHz Frequency Sync
- Power-Save Mode for Light Load
- Power Good Indicator
- OCP with Valley Current Detection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in a QFN-19 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) Package
- Total Solution Size 6.7mmx6.3mm
- fsw (max) (kHz)1150
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)36
- Iout (max) (A)0.6
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)4.3
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.92
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.81
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.58
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)32
- Vout (min) (V)0.81
- EN ControlYes
- PackageQFN-19 (3x5x1.6)
- Special FeaturesEMI Tested, External Frequency Sync, Light-Load Efficiency, PWM and PFM Selection
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVM3506A-QV-00A is an evaluation board for MPM3506A, a synchronous rectified, step-down Mini-Module regulator with built-in power MOSFETS, inductor and two capacitors.
The Evaluation Board can deliver a 600mA continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3506A is available in a space-saving QFN- 19 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) package.
$25.00 + tax