Motor Control Board for Servo Motor Applications Requiring Speed and Position Control
The MMP757141-36 is part of a family of smart motor control boards for servo motor applications. This design is capable of delivering 141W continuous power and is designed to fit NEMA 23 format 57mm motors.
The board features an:
- Embedded angular sensor,
- FOC control
- Selectable position, speed and torque loop mode
- RS485 and PULSE/DIR input interface.
The user can choose from three options: speed control mode, position control mode, or speed/position control mode.
An easy-to-use GUI software allows users to flexibly optimize the design online through the RS485 control interface. The parameters are saved in the control boards non-volatile memory.
User can also order a complete motor (MSM957141-36). A datasheet for the MSM957141-36 is available for download at www.monolithicpower.com.
- 18V To 70V Input Voltage Range
- Max. 141W Continuous Power Output
- 0.3° Position Resolution
- RS485 Interface and PULSE/DIR Interface
- Position Control and speed control
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C (Power Derated > 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 125°C
- Nominal Input Voltage (V)36
- Operation ModeSpeed/Position Control
- Diameter (mm)57
- Vin (min) (V)18
- Vin (max) (V)70
- Continuous Power (W)141
- Nominal Speed (RPM)3000
- Position Resolution (deg)0.3
- Peak Torque (Nm)1.8
- Nominal Torque (Nm)0.6