Motor Control Board for Servo Motor Applications Requiring Speed and Position Control
The MMP742077-24 is part of a family of smart motor control boards for servo motor applications. This design is capable of delivering 77W continuous power and is designed to fit NEMA 17 format 42mm motors.
- Embedded angular sensor
- FOC control
- Selectable position, speed, and torque loop mode
- RS485 and PULSE/DIR input interface.
The user can choose from three options: speed control mode, position control mode, or speed/position control mode.
Easy-to-use GUI software provides flexibility as it allows users to optimize the design online through the RS485 control interface. The parameters are saved in the control board’s non-volatile memory.
Users can also order a complete motor (MSM942077-24). A datasheet for the MSM942077-24 is available for download at www.monolithicpower.com.
- 18V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- Max. 77W Continuous Power Output
- 0.3° Position Resolution
- RS485 Interface and PULSE/DIR Interface
- Position Control and speed control
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C (Power Derated > 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 125°C
- Nominal Input Voltage (V)24
- Operation ModeSpeed/Position Control
- Diameter (mm)42
- Vin (min) (V)18
- Vin (max) (V)36
- Continuous Power (W)77
- Nominal Speed (RPM)4000
- Position Resolution (deg)0.3
- Peak Torque (Nm)0.36
- Nominal Torque (Nm)0.12