You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide 4.5V to 8V Operation Input Range
- 45mO/18mO Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- 1% VOUT Accuracy
- I2C Programmable Reference Range from 0.6V to 1.87V in 10mV Steps with Slew-Rate Control
- I2C Selectable Switching Frequency. Default 600kHz Switching Frequency.
- Programmable Output Voltage
- Power-Saving Mode, OTP, and OCP via I2C
- Power Good Indication
- 1-Bit I2C Address Set Pin
- OCP in Hiccup Mode
- External Soft-Start
- Available in a QFN3mmx3mm Package
Active Part Numbers:
EV8846-Q-00A Evaluation Kit 6A High Efficient Synchronous Step-Down Converter with I2C Interface
The EV8846-Q-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’s MP8846. MP8846 is a highly integrated and high frequency synchronous step-down switcher with I2C control interface. It is optimized to support up to 6A load current over an input supply range from 4.5V to 8V with excellent load and line regulation.
Current-Mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. The reference voltage level can be controlled, on-the fly through a 3.4Mbps I2C serial interface. The voltage range can be adjusted from 0.6V to 1.87V in 10mV steps. The voltage slew rate, switching frequency and power savings mode are also selectable through the I2C interface. Fully protection features includes over current protection, over voltage protection and over temperature protection.
MP8846 is available in QFN15 (3mmx3mm) package.
Configure multiple parameters of the MP88xx including output voltage and fsw.