- Evaluation Tools
35V, 2.5A Stepper Motor Driver
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MP6500A is a stepper motor driver with a built-in translator and current regulation. Current sensing is internal and requires no external sense resistors. High integration and a small package size make the MP6500A a space-saving and cost-effective solution for bipolar stepper motor drives.
The MP6500A operates from a supply voltage of up to 35V, and can deliver motor currents up to 2.5A (depending on PCB design and thermal conditions). The MP6500A can operate a bipolar stepper motor in full-, half-, quarter-, or eighth-step modes. Internal safety features include over-current protection (OCP), input over-voltage protection (OVP), under-voltage lockout (UVLO), and thermal shutdown.
The MP6500A is identical to the MP6500, except the current setting is accomplished with a voltage input instead of a resistor to ground.
The MP6500A is available in a TSSOP-28 EP package.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide 4.5V to 35V Input Voltage Range
- Two Internal Full-Bridge Drivers
- Internal Current Sensing and Regulation
- Low On Resistance (HS: 195mΩ, LS: 170mΩ)
- No Control Power Supply Required
- Simple Logic Interface
- 3.3V and 5V Compatible Logic Supply
- Step Modes from Full-Step to Eighth-Step
- 2.5A Output Current
- Automatic Current Decay
- Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Input Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Thermal Shutdown and Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO) Protection
- Fault Indication Output
- Available in a Thermally Enhanced TSSOP-28 Package
EV6500A-F-01A Evaluation Kit 35V, 2.5A, Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver Evaluation Board
The EV6500A-F-01A is an evaluation board for the MP6500AGF, a stepper motor driver with a built-in micro stepping translator.
It operates from a supply voltage of up to 35V and can deliver motor current up to 2.5A. It can operate a bipolar stepper motor in full- half-, quarter-, and eighth- step modes by setting the MS2, MS1. The input control signals for the MP6500AGF are applied through the connector or generated on board.