- Evaluation Tools
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide 2.5V to 14V Operating Input Range
- Peak Current: 0.6A
- Low MOSFET On Resistance (HS: 500mO, LS: 500mO)
- Crossover Current Protection
- Low Standby Circuit Current when All Inputs Are Low
- Thermal Shutdown
- Internal Charge Pump
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Short-Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Available in a UTQFN-8 (2mmx2mm) Package
The EV6514-G-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6514. The MP6514 is an H-bridge motor driver that consists of four N-channel power MOSFETs. which can drive two DC motors in a single-ended connection with separate controls for the high-side or low-side MOSFETs. The motor can be connected to either the supply or GND.
It operates from a supply voltage range of 2.5V to 14V and can deliver motor current up to 0.6A.
The input control signals for the MP6514 are applied through the connector.