- Evaluation Tools
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide 2.7V-to-15V Input Voltage Range
- Two Internal Full-Bridge Drivers
- Low MOSFET On Resistance (HS: 500mO; LS: 500 mO)
- Internal Charge Pump for the High-Side Driver
- Low Quiescent Current: 1.1mA
- Low Sleep Current: 1µA
- Thermal Shutdown and Under-Voltage Lockout Protection
- Over-Temperature Output Flag
- Thermally-Enhanced Surface-Mount Package
The EV6507GF-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6507GF, a bipolar stepper motor driver with dual, built-in full-bridges consisting of N-channel power MOSFETs.
It operates from a supply voltage range of 2.7V to 15V, and can deliver output current up to 700mA per channel. The safety features include sinking and sourcing current limits implemented with external sensors, under-voltage lockout and thermal shutdown. An over-temperature output flag is available to indicate thermal shutdown.
The EV6507GF-00A is a fully assembled and tested PCB. The input control signals for the MP6507GF are applied through the connector or generated on board. It can drive a bipolar stepper motor with both full step and half step mode. It also can drive two independent DC motors.