60V 3-Phase BLDC Motor Pre-Driver
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MP6530 is a gate driver IC designed for three-phase brushless DC motor driver applications. It is capable of driving three half bridges consisting of 6 N-channel power MOSFETs up to 60V.
The MP6530 uses a bootstrap capacitor to generate a supply voltage for the high-side MOSFET driver. An internal trickle-charge circuit maintains sufficient gate driver voltage at 100% duty cycle.
Internal safety features include programmable over-current protection, adjustable dead-time control, UVLO, and thermal shutdown.
The MP6530 is available in 28-pin, 9.7mm×6.4mm TSSOP-EP and 4mmx4mm QFN-28 package with an exposed thermal pad on the back.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide 5V to 60V Input Voltage Range
- Bootstrap Gate Driver with Trickle-Charge Circuit Supports 100% Duty Cycle Operation
- Low-Power Sleep Mode for Battery-Powered Applications
- Programmable Over-Current Protection of External MOSFETs
- Adjustable Dead-Time Control to Prevent Shoot-Through
- Thermal Shutdown and UVLO Protection
- Fault Indication Output
- Thermally Enhanced Surface-Mount Package
Active Part Numbers:
MP6530GF-P MP6530GF-Z MP6530GR-P MP6530GR-Z
EV6530-F-00A Evaluation Kit 5V to 60V, Three-Phase Brushless DC Motor Pre-Driver Evaluation Board
The EV6530-F-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6530GF, a three-phase BLDC motor pre-driver.
It operates from a supply voltage of up to 60V. It is configured to drive 3 half bridges consisting of 6 N-channel Power MOSFETs. The rotor position information is provided by the Hall sensors assembled in the motor and the driving control signals are generated by the external controller, such as MCU, FPGA, etc.