- Evaluation Tools
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Primary-Side-Control without Secondary-Side Feedback
- Internal Charging Circuit at the Supply Pin for Fast Start-Up
- Accurate Line Regulation
- High Power Factor
- Operates in Boundary Conduction Mode
- Flicker-Free, Phase-Controlled TRIAC Dimming with Expanded Dimming Range.
- Analog-Dimming Compatible
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Over-Load Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Available in an 8-Pin SOIC Package
The EV4031-S-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP4031. The MP4031 is a primary-side-control offline LED lighting controller which can achieve high power factor and accurate current for either Triac dimmable or analog dimmable LED lighting application. It works in boundary conduction mode for reducing the MOSFET and Diode switching losses.
The EV4031-S-00A is typically designed for either driving a 16W Triac dimmable LED bulb with 30VTYP, 530mA LED load at 108V-132VAC/60Hz or driving a 16W analog dimmable LED bulb with 30VTYP, 530mA LED load at 108-305VAC.
The EV4031-S-00A has an excellent efficiency, can pass 3kV surge test, and meets IEC61000-3-2 Class C harmonics and EN55015 conducted EMI requirements. It has multi-protection function as over-voltage protection, over-current protection, cycle by cycle current limit, etc.