28V, 0.9A, Quad Half-Bridge Motor Driver Evaluation Board
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
View distributor pricing and availability
The EVQ6524-R-00A is an evaluation board for the MPQ6524, a four half-bridge DMOS output
driver with integrated power MOSFETs. It can drive up to four different loads. The input voltage ranges from 7V to 28V, with the up to 0.9A output current capability.
The four half-bridges of MPQ6524 can be controlled separately from a standard serial data interface, and have various diagnostic functions. It has very low quiescent current in standby mode makes a wide range of applications possible.
Fully protection includes short-circuit protection, under-voltage protection and thermal shutdown.
- Wide 7V to 28V Operating Input Range
- Up to 0.9A Output Current for Each Channel
- Total Max Current 2.4A (all outputs combined)
- Rdson (HS + LS) Typically 1.1Ω at 25°C,
- Maximum 2Ω at 150°C
- Very Low Quiescent Current IVS < 6μA in
- Standby Mode Versus Total Temperature
- Serial Data Interface
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Under-Voltage Protection
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1