Universal Input, Non-Isolated Off-Line Regulator Evaluation Board
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
View distributor pricing and availability
The EVQ4590-S-00AEvaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPQ4590. The MPQ4590 is a primary-side constant voltage regulator providing accurate constant voltage (CV) regulation without Opto-coupler. It supports Buck, Buck-Boost, Boost and Flyback topologies.
The EVQ4590-S-00A Evaluation Board is designed as Buck application. EVQ4590-S-00A typically drives a 3.6W with a 12V/300mA load from 120V to 600V.
The EVQ4590-S-00A has an excellent efficiency and meets IEC61000-4-5 surge immunity and EN55022 conducted EMI requirements. MPQ4590 features various protections, including thermal shutdown (TSD), VCC under-voltage lockout (UVLO), over-load protection (OLP), short- circuit protection (SCP), and open loop protection.
MPQ4590GS is available in SOIC8 package.
- Primary-Side non-isolated Constant Voltage (CV) Control
- Integrated 600V13.5ΩMOSFET
- < 100mW No-load power consumption
- Up to 3.6W output power
- Peak-Current Control with Peak Current Compression
- Low Vcc operating current
- Limited Maximum Frequency
- Frequency Foldback
- Multiple Protections: SCP, OCP, OTP, and VCC UVLO
- Low Cost and Simple External circuit
- Internal high-voltage current source