High-Efficiency Synchronous Rectification Evaluation Board
The EV6910A-S-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6910A. It is configured to provide synchronous rectification solution for flyback converters.
- Integrated 15mΩ 100V Power Switch
- Compatible with Energy Star, 1W Standby Requirements
- VDD Range From 8V to 24V
- 65mV VDS Regulation Function
- Max 250kHz Switching Frequency
- Light-Load Mode Function with <300µA Quiescent Current
- Supports High-Side and Low-Side Rectification
- Power Savings of Up to 1.5W in a Typical Notebook Adapter
CCM/DCM Flyback Ideal Diode with Integrated 100V/15mΩ MOSFET
The MP6910A is a fast turn-off intelligent rectifier for flyback converters that combines a 100V power switch that replaces diode rectifiers for high efficiency. The chip regulates the forward voltage drop of the internal power switch to about 65mV and turns off before the voltage goes negative.