The EV157-J-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP157GJ. MP157 is a primary side regulator providing accurate constant voltage (CV) regulation without the Opto-coupler. It supports Buck, Buck-Boost, Boost and Flyback topologies.
The EV157-J-00A Evaluation Board is designed as Buck application. The EV157-J-00A typically drives a 4.2W with a 12VTYP, 350mA load from 85VAC to 265VAC, at 50Hz.
The EV157-J-00A has excellent efficiency and meets EN55022conducted EMI requirements. It has multiple protections, including open-circuit protection, short-circuit protection, over load protection and over-temperature protection, etc.
MP157GJ is available in the TSOT23-5 packages.
- Primary side constant voltage (CV) control
- Integrated 500V/10? MOSFET
- < 100mW No-load power consumption
- Up to 6W output power
- Maximum discontinuous conduction mode (DCM) output current less than 225mA, maximum continuous conduction mode (CCM) output current less than 360mA
- Low Vcc Operating Current
- Frequency Foldback
- Limited maximum frequency
- Peak Current Compression
- Internal High Voltage Current Source
- Internal 400ns Leading Edge Blanking
- Thermal Shutdown (auto restart)
- VCC Under Voltage Lockout with Hysteresis (UVLO)
- Timer based Over Load Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Open Loop Protection