36V, 3A Max, High-Efficiency, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter with Output Line Drop Compensation
The MP2499M is a synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with built-in power MOSFETs. The MP2499M offers a very compact solution that achieves a maximum of 3A of continuous output current with built-in, output, line drop compensation. The MP2499M has synchronous mode operation for high efficiency over the output current load range. Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Full protection features include over-current protection (OCP) and thermal shutdown. The MP2499M requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a space-saving QFN-13 (2.5mmx3mm) package.
- Wide 5V to 36V Continuous Operating Input Range
- 85mΩ/55mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- High-Efficiency Synchronous Mode Operation
- Default 270kHz Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to a 200kHz to 2.4MHz External Clock
- Internal Soft Start
- Output Line Drop Compensation
- Accurate Continuous Output Current Limit with External Resistor
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in a QFN-13 (2.5mm x 3mm) Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)270
- Iout (max) (A)3
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)6
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.97
- Vfb (V)0.792
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.7
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)34
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- PackageQFN-13 (2.5x3)
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesForced CCM, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesExternal Frequency Sync, Output Line Drop Compensation
High Efficiency, 3A Max, 36V Synchronous, Step-Down Converter Evaluation Board
The EV2499M-QB-00A is an evaluation board for MP2499M, a synchronous rectified, step-down module converter with built-in power MOSFETs.
The evaluation board can deliver a 3A max continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Current-mode operation provides fast transient
response and eases loop stabilization.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MP2499M requires a minimal number of readily-available standard external components, and is available in a space-saving QFN-13 (2.5mmx3mm) package.
$25.00 + tax