- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide 4.5V to 21V Operation Input Range
- 45mO/18mO Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- 1% VOUT Accuracy
- I2C Programmable Reference-Voltage Range from 0.6V to 1.87V in 10mV Steps with Slew-Rate Control
- I2C Selectable Switching Frequency. Default 600kHz Switching Frequency.
- Programmable Output Voltage
- Power-Saving Mode, OTP, and OCP via I2C
- Power Good Indication
- 1-Bit I2C Address Set
- OCP Protection in Hiccup Mode
- External Soft-Start
- Available in a QFN3x3 Package
EVKT-8865 Evaluation Kit 21V, 6A, High-Efficiency, Sync, Step-Down Converter with I2C Interface
The MP8865 is a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with an I2C control interface. The MP8865 offers a very compact solution that achieves 6A of continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. The MP8865 uses synchronous-mode operation for higher efficiency over the output load range.
Highly customizable, the MP8865 is capable of supporting a diverse array of mid-voltage applications. Users can program it via an MPS I2C GUI; however, changes made in I2C mode will not be retained once the EVB is powered down.
The EVKT8865 is a valuable evaluation tool well-suited for all types of experience levels, from beginner to expert, and can help users quickly determine if the MP8865 is right for their target application.
6A High Efficient Synchronous Step-Down Converter with I2C Interface
Configure multiple parameters of the MP88xx including output voltage and fsw.
Communication Interface Device USB to I2C/PMBus, included with product evaluation kit or can be purchased separately.