- Evaluation Tools
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- 2.7V to 6V Input Voltage Range
- Up to 6A Load Current
- Internal 32mO High-Side and 15mO Low-Side Power MOSFETs
- I2C-Compatible Interface up to 3.4Mbps
- I2C-Programmable Output Range from 0.6V to 1.235V in 5mV Steps
- Factory Adjustable Switching Frequency from 0.85MHz to 2.2MHz
- Power-Saving Mode Selectable via I2C
- Internal 1ms Soft Start
- Power Good Indicator
- Current Overload and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Available in a QFN-15 (2mmx3mm) Package
EV8848-D-00A Evaluation Kit 6A High Efficient Synchronous Step-Down Switcher with I2C Interface
The EV8864-Q-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’s MP8864. MP8864 is a highly integrated and high frequency synchronous step-down switcher with I2C control interface. It is optimized to support up to 4A load current over an input supply range from 4.5V to 21V with excellent load and line regulation.
Current-Mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. The output voltage level can be controlled, on-the fly through a 3.4Mbps I2C serial interface. Voltage range can be adjusted from 0.6V to 1.87V in 10mV steps. Voltage slew rate, switching frequency and power savings mode are also selectable through the I2C interface. Fully protection features includes over current protection, over voltage protection and over temperature protection.
MP8864 is available in QFN15 (3mmx3mm) package.