16V Intelli-Phase Solution in TQFN 3x4
The MP86934 is a monolithic half-bridge with built-in internal power MOSFETs and gate drivers. It achieves 25A of continuous output current over a wide input supply range.
Integration of the driver and MOSFETS results in high efficiency due to optimal dead time and parasitic inductance reduction.
This very small 3mm x 4mm FC-TQFN device can operate from 100kHz to 2MHz.
This device works with tri-state output controllers. It also comes with a general-purpose current sense and temperature sense.
The MP86934 is ideal for Server and Telecom applications where efficiency and small size are a premium.
- Wide 4.5V to 16V OperatingInputRange
- Compliant to Intel DrMOS V4.0 Spec.
- 25A Output Current
- Accepts Tri-State PWM Signal
- Built-In Switch for bootstrap
- Current Sense
- Temperature Sense
- Current Limit Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Fault Reporting: OC and OT
- Used for Multi-Phase Operation
- Available in TQFN-21 (3mmx4mm) Package
- Iin (Standby) (mA)0.001
- PWM Logic (V)2.4
- fsw (max) (kHz)2000
- trise (ns)20
- tfall (ns)20
- fsw (min) (kHz)100
- Iout (max) (A)25
- Vin (max) (V)16
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- PackageTQFN-21 (3x4)