- Input Surge up to 30V
- Input Over voltage protection in 1us
- Proprietary Battery Over-Voltage Protection
- Programmable Charge Current Protection Limit Value
- Temperature Monitoring and Protection
- Fault Indication
- Enable Input
- 3x4mm QFN package
- EN ControlYes
- Charging MOSFET IntegratedNo
- Fault IndicationYes
- PackageQFN-12 (3x4)
- Vbatt_ovp (V)4.34
- Iin (max) (A)1.5
- Operating Vin (min) (V)2.7
- Absolute Vin (max) (V)30
- Operating Vin (max) (V)5.65
- Iin_lmt (A)1.5
- Control InterfaceStandalone
Battery Charger Protection Circuit Evaluation Board
The EV2671DL-00A is an evaluation board for the MP2671, the high-performance protection chip for battery charger.
By integrating high voltage input protection into the charger IC, the MP2671 can tolerate an input surge up to 28V.
The MP2671 features input over voltage protection (OVP), battery voltage over voltage protection (BOVP), and over charge current protection (OCP). Additionally, MP2671 also monitors its own internal temperature and provides thermal protection (OTP). The device also provides fault indication. Any protection event can be indicated by customer.
$25.00 + tax