- Interfaces to Many NTC Resistor Values
- Proprietary VIN Surge Protection up to 28V
- Programmable Charge Current up to 1A
- 1% Voltage Accuracy
- 10% Battery-Full Threshold
- No Reverse Blocking Diode Required
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Trickle Charge
- 7V Input OVP
- Auto Recharge
- Fault and Charge Status Indicators
- Icharge (max) (A)1
- Vbatt (max) (V)4.2
- Operating Vin (max) (V)6.7
- Absolute Vin (max) (V)28
- Vbatt (min) (V)4.2
- NTC MonitoringYes
- Operating Vin (min) (V)2.5
- Special FeaturesBatt NTC Monitor, Thermal Regulation, USB Compatible
- Battery TypeLi-Ion, Li-Polymer
- Control InterfaceStandalone
- Power PathNo
- USB ModeNo
- PackageQFN-10 (3x3)
28V 1A Linear Li-Ion Battery Charger Evaluation Board
The EV26121DQ-00A is an evaluation board for the MP26121, a linear, high performance single cell Li-Ion battery charger.
By integrating high voltage input protection into the charger IC, the MP26121 can tolerate an input surge up to 28V.
The MP26121 features constant current (CC) and constant voltage (CV) charging modes with programmable charge currents (200mA to 1A), reverse current blocking and trickle charge. An outstanding feature of MP26121 is that it can fit most type of NTC resistor with two extra programming resistors.
The device also provides time out control, battery full terminated control; thermal protection and charge status indications to the system.
$25.00 + tax