1A, Standalone, Linear,Li-Ion Battery Charger with Thermal Regulation
The MP26029 is a highlyintegrated, single-cell Li-ion/Li-polymer battery charger IC with thermal regulation.The MP26029 is able to charge the battery by using eitheran AC adapter (up to 13V) or USB port. The MP26029 also features pre-charge, high-accuracy constant-current charge (CC, up to 1A) and constant-voltage (CV) regulation, charge termination, and auto-recharge.
The MP26029 has input voltage limit function. In case the CC current exceeds the current rating of input power, the MP26029 will decrease the charge current automatically once the input voltage reaches the input voltage limit.
The MP26029 has a NTC pin to monitor the battery temperature via a negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistor, once the battery temperature is out of cold/hot window the charging will be suspended.
The MP26029 also has One-time-program (OTP) function to program the parameters like battery full voltage, termination current, input voltage limit, input OVP threshold, thermal regulation threshold and so on.
The MP26029 is available in 6-pin SOT563, 8- pin SOIC8EP, and 10-pin QFN (3mmx3mm) packages.
- Fully Autonomous Charger for Single-Cell Li-Ion/Polymer Batteries
- Programmable Charge Current: 30mA to 1A
- ±0.5% Charging Voltage Accuracy
- 13V Maximum Voltage for the Input Source
- Fully Integrated Power Switches and No External Blocking Diode Required
- Input Voltage Limit Regulation
- Built-In Robust Charging Protection, Including Battery Temperature Monitor and Safety Timer
- Thermal Limiting Regulation On-Chip
- Available in SOT563, SOIC8EP, and QFN-10 (3mmx3mm)Packages
- Icharge (max) (A)1
- Vbatt (max) (V)4.4
- Operating Vin (max) (V)6.05
- Absolute Vin (max) (V)13
- Vbatt (min) (V)3.6
- NTC MonitoringYes
- Operating Vin (min) (V)3.9
- Battery TypeLi-Ion, Li-Polymer
- Control InterfaceStandalone
- Power PathNo
- USB ModeNo
- PackageQFN-10 (3x3), SOIC-8 EP, SOT563
Evaluation Board of 1A Linear Charger for Single Cell Li-Ion Battery
The EV26029-Q-00A is an evaluation board for the MP26029GQ, a highly-integrated single-cell Li-Ion/Li-Polymer battery charger with thermal regulation. It takes input from either AC adapter or USB port to charge the battery. The charger section features trickle charge, high-accuracy constant current (CC, up to 1A) and constant voltage (CV) regulation, charge termination and auto-recharge.
$25.00 + tax