I2C-Controlled, Single-Cell Switching Charger with JEITA Profile
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MP2695 is a highly integrated, flexible, switch-mode battery charging management device designed for a single-cell Li-ion and Li-polymer battery used in a wide range of portable applications.
The MP2695 integrates three battery-charging phases: pre-charge, constant-current, and constant-voltage charge. This device also manages the input power source by input current limit regulation and minimum input voltage regulation.
Using an I2C interface, the host can flexibly program the charge parameters. The device operating status can also be read in the registers.
Safety features include input over-voltage protection, battery under-voltage protection, thermal shutdown, and JEITA battery temperature monitoring.
The MP2695 is available in a 21-pin QFN (3mmx3mm) package.
- Small 3mm x 3mm solution size
- High efficiency: >94% efficiency at 3A charge current
- Advanced safety features including programmable JEITA NTC Monitoring, Charging Timer, Input/output OVP, and Thermal Shutdown
- I2C programmable parameters including input current and voltage regulation, charge current, battery voltage, and NTC thresholds
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- 4.0V to 11V Operating Voltage Range and 16V Absolute Max Input Voltage
- Programmable Input-Current Limit from 100mA to 3.0A
- Programmable Charge Current Up to 3.6A
- Programmable 3.6V-4.45V Charge Voltage with 0.5% Accuracy
- Programmable Input Voltage Loop for Adapter Max Power Tracking
- Custom JEITA Battery Temperature Monitoring with Programmable Thresholds for Different NTC Types
- Robust Safety Features Include Input OVP, Battery UV Protection, Thermal Shutdown, and Battery Temperature Monitoring
Active Part Numbers:
EVKT-MP2695 Evaluation Kit I2C-Controlled, Single-Cell Switching Charger with JEITA Profile
The EVKT-MP2695 is an evaluation kit for the MP2695. The MP2695 is a highly integrated, single-cell Li-ion/Li-polymer battery charger. Its layout accommodates most commonly used capacitors. The default function of this board is preset for charger mode, and the charge-full voltage is preset to 4.200V for a single-cell Li-ion battery.
I2C-Controlled, Single-Cell Switching Charger Evaluation Board
The MP2695 is highly customizable. Users can configure the MP2695 via the downloadable I2C GUI.
Communication Interface Device USB to I2C/PMBus, included with product evaluation kit or can be purchased separately.