- Evaluation Tools
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- 60µA Operating Quiescent Current
- Wide 3.3V to 36V Operating Input Range
- 200mO Internal Power MOSFET
- Up to 2.3MHz Programmable Switching Frequency
- Stable with Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Internal Compensation
- External Soft-Start
- > 90% Efficiency
- Low Dropout Operation for Cold-Crank
- 3.5µA Low Shutdown Supply Current
- Synchronization to External Clock
- Power Good Output
- Programmable Power Good Delay Time
- MSOP-10 EP and QFN-10 (3mmx3mm) Packages
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
EV2454-H-00A Evaluation Kit 36V,0.6A Step Down Converter Evaluation Board
The EV2454-H-00A is an evaluation board for the MP2454/MPQ2454, a frequency-programmable (350kHz to 2.3MHz) step-down switching regulator with integrated internal high-side high voltage power MOSFET. It efficiently outputs up to 0.6A, and has current-mode control for fast loop response.
The wide 3.3V-to-36V input range accommodates a variety of step-down applications in automotive-input environments. A 3.5μAshutdown-mode quiescent current allows for use in battery-powered applications. The device also has a high-duty cycle and low drop-out mode for automotive cold-crank conditions.
The MPQ2454 also achieves high power conversion efficiency over a wide load range by scaling down the switching frequency at light load conditions to reduce both switching and gate driving losses.
Frequency fold-back prevents inductor current runaway during start-up andshort circuit. Thermalshutdown provides reliable, fault-tolerant operation. An open-drain power-good signal indicates the output is within its nominal voltage.
The EV2454-H-00A is assembled and tested with MSOP-10 package.