- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed Industrial/Automotive Temp. Range Limits
- 130µA Operating Quiescent Current
- Wide 3.3V-to-36V Operating Input Range
- 500mO Internal Power MOSFET
- 2MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Internally Compensated
- Stable with Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Internal Soft-Start
- Precision Current Limit Without Current Sensing Resistor
- >90% Efficiency
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V to 0.9·VIN
- 6-Lead SOT23, TSOT23 and QFN Packages
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
The EVQ2451-G-00A is an evaluation board for the MPQ2451, a fixed 2MHz frequency step-down switching regulator with an integrated internal high-side high voltage power MOSFET. The IC provides 0.6A output with current mode control for fast loop response and easy compensation.
High power conversion efficiency over a wide load range is achieved by scaling down the switching frequency at light load condition to reduce the switching and gate driving losses.
The soft-start function helps prevent inductor current runaway during startup and thermal shutdown provides reliable, fault tolerant operation.
By switching at 2MHz, smaller value inductor and input/output capacitor can be used to lower down cost and save board space.
0.3A, 2MHz, 36V Step-Down Converter Evaluation Board