- Evaluation Tools
High Efficiency 1.5A, 36V, 2.2MHz, Synchronous Step-Down LED Driver, AEC-Q100 Qualified
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MPQ4425A is a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode white LED driver with built-in power MOSFETs. It offers a very compact solution to achieve 1.5A of continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. The MPQ4425A has synchronous mode operation to get high efficiency.
Current mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. Full protection features include over-current protection (OCP) and thermal shutdown (TSD).
The MPQ4425A requires a minimal number of readily available, standard external components, and is available in a space-saving QFN-13 (2.5mmx3mm) package.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Wide 4V to 36V Operating Input Range
- 85mΩ/50mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- High-Efficiency Synchronous Mode Operation
- Default 2.2MHz Switching Frequency
- PWM Dimming (Min 100Hz Dimming Frequency)
- Forced CCM Mode
- 0.2V Reference Voltage
- Internal Soft Start
- Fault Indication for LED Short, Open, and Thermal Shutdown
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) with Valley Current Detection
- Thermal Shutdown
- CISPR25 Class 5 Compliant
- Available in a QFN-13 (2.5mmx3mm) Package
- Available in a Wettable Flank Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade-1
EVQ4425A-QB-00A Evaluation Kit High Efficiency 1.5A, 36V, 2.2MHz Synchronous Step-Down LED Driver Evaluation Board
The EVQ4425A-QB-00A is an evaluation board for the MP/MPQ4425A.
MP/MPQ4425A is a high-efficiency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode white LED driver with built-in power MOSFETs. It offers a very compact solution to achieve a 1.5A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. The MP/MPQ4425A has synchronous mode operation to get high efficiency.
The EVQ4425A-QB-00A is a fully assembled and tested evaluation board, which generates load current up to 1.5A from a 4V to 36V input range.