- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
- Technical Forum
36V, 2.5A, Frequency Selectable, Step-Down Converter with Single USB Charging Port AEC-Q100 Qualified
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MPQ4475-E integrates a monolithic, step-down, switch-mode converter with a single USB current-limit switch and charging port identification circuit. The MPQ4475-E achieves 2.5A of continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
The output of the USB switch is current-limited. The MPQ4475-E provides a USB-dedicated charging port (DCP), which supports battery charging specification 1.2 (BC1.2), divider mode, and 1.2V/1.2V mode without the need for outside user interaction. The output voltage has programmable line drop compensation.
Full protection features include hiccup current limiting, output over-voltage protection (OVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MPQ4475-E requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a QFN-25 (4mmx4mm) package.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Hiccup Over-Current Mode for CR Load
- Wide 7V to 36V Operating Input Voltage Range
- Fixed 5V Output Voltage with Line Drop Compensation
- Accurate USB Output Current Limit
- 40mΩ/32mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Buck Power MOSFETs
- 24mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal USB Power MOSFET
- 350kHz / 250kHz / 120kHz Frequency Selectable
- Frequency Dithering for 120kHz
- Programmable Line Drop Compensation
- Output Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Hiccup Current Limit
- Supports DCP Scheme for BC1.2, Divider Mode, and 1.2V/1.2V Mode
- ±8kV HBM ESD Rating for USB, DP, and DM Pins
- Available in a QFN-25 (4mmx4mm) Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1
EVQ4475-E-R-00A Evaluation Kit Evaluation Board for 2.5A, 36V, Frequency-Selectable, Step-Down Converter with Single USB Charging Port
The EVQ4475-E-R-00A evaluation board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of the MPQ4475-E. The MPQ4475-E integrates a monolithic, step-down, switch-mode converter and one USB current-limit switch with a charging port identification circuit. It achieves 2.5A of continuous output current over a wide input supply range, with excellent load and line regulation.
The output of USB switch is current limited. The MPQ4475-E provides a USB dedicated charging port (DCP) that supports Battery Charging Specification 1.2 (BC1.2), divider mode, and 1.2V/1.2V mode without the need for outside user interaction.