You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed Industrial/Automotive Temp Range Limits
- Up to 1A Output Current
- Low 140mV Dropout at 1A
- Low 130µA Ground Current
- Output Voltage Available from 0.8V to 5V
- Low Noise: 13µVRMS typical (10Hz to 100kHz)
- 63dB PSRR @1kHz
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitor
- Excellent Load/Line Transient Response
- Current Limiting and Thermal Protection
- Available in 3mm x 3mm 8-pin QFN Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Qualified Grade 1
EVQ20051-Q-00A Evaluation Kit Low Noise, High PSRR, 1A Linear Regulator EV Board
The EVQ20051-Q-00A evaluation board demonstrates the performance of MPQ20051, a low noise and low dropout linear regulator. It operates from 2.5V to 5.5V input voltage and the output voltage can be set externally which ranges from 0.8V to 5V.
The EVQ20051-Q-00A can supply up to 1A of load current, and features current limiting, over temperature protection.
An internal PMOS pass element is used to allow a low 110μA ground current, marking the MPQ20051 suitable for battery-power devices.