- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
- Technical Forum
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed Industrial/Automotive Temp Range Limits
- 4.5V to 25V Input Voltage Range
- 50V Maximum Step-up Voltage
- Balanced Driver for 6 Strings of WLED
- 3% Current Matching Accuracy Between Strings
- Selectable Switching Frequency: 1.25MHz or 625kHz
- PWM or DC Input Burst PWM Dimming
- Programmable Over-voltage Protection Threshold
- Under Voltage Lockout
- Open and Short LED Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Small QFN24 (4x4mm) Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Qualified Grade 1
EVQ3367-R-00A Evaluation Kit 6 Channels, Max.150mA/Ch Boost WLED Driver With 15000:1 Dim Ratio And I2C
The MPQ3367 is a step-up converter with 6-channel current sources. It is designed for driving the white LED arrays as backlighting of middle or small size LCD panel.
The MPQ3367 uses peak-current mode as its PWM control architecture to regulate the boost converter. 6 channel current sources are applied into the LED cathode to adjust the LED brightness. It regulates the current in each LED string to the value set by an external current-setting resistor, with 2.5% current regulation accuracy between strings.
MPQ3367 employs a low on-resistor MOSFET and a low headroom voltage design to get the higher efficiency. It has standard I2C digital interface for easy use. The switching frequency can be programmed by a resistor, I2C interface or external clock.
MPQ3367 provides analog/PWM/mix dimming mode with PWM input. Dimming mode can be selected by I2C interface or MIX/AD pin. It also has the phase shift function to eliminate the noise when PWM dimming.
Rich protections are designed to guarantee safety operation. The protection modes include OCP (over-current protection), OVP (over-voltage protection), OTP (over-temperature protection), LED short and open protection. Besides, the LED current decreases automatically at higher temperature.
The MPQ3367 is available in QFN24-4mmX4mm and TSSOP28-EP package.