You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- 4.2V to 24V Wide Input Range
- Synchronous Step-Down Converter
- 100mO Internal High-Side Power MOSFET
- 80mO Internal Low-Side Synchronous Rectifier
- Peak Current Mode Control
- Up to 2A Continuous Output Current
- 100mV Feedback Voltage
- Up to 97% Efficiency
- Fixed 1MHz Switching Frequency
- Analog and PWM Dimming
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Inherent LED Open Protection
- Output Short-Circuit Protection (SCP)
- NTC Thermal Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Auto-Restart Function
- Available in TSOT23-6 and TSOT23-8 Packages
Active Part Numbers:
MP2410AGJE-P MP2410AGJE-Z MP2410AGJ-P MP2410AGJ-Z
EV2410A-J-00A Evaluation Kit High-Efficiency, Synchronous Step-Down LED Driver Evaluation Board for TSOT23-6 package.
The EV2410A-J-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP2410AGJ. The MP2410AGJ is a 24V monolithic synchronous step-down LED driver with a built-in power MOSFET and rectifier. It achieves up to 2A continue output current with excellent load and line regulation in a tiny TSOT23-6 package. Peak current mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
The EV2410A-J-00A is typically designed for driving 2 WLEDs in series (5.9VTYP) LED load with 1.5A current at wide 8V to 24V input range.
The EV2410A-J-00A has high performances in efficiency, line/load regulation, deep dimming range with both analog and PWM mode. Fault condition protection includes cycle-by-cycle peak current limiting, output short circuit protection, open LED protection and thermal shutdown.
EV2410A-J-00A is the evaluation board for MP2410A TSOT23-6 package type.
High-Efficiency, Synchronous Step-Down LED Driver Evaluation Board for TSOT23-8 package.