- Evaluation Tools
High Noise Immunity, Fast Turn-off Intelligent Rectifier with Light Load Management for LLC
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
The MP6903 is a low-drop diode emulator that, combined with an external switch, replaces Schottky diodes in high-efficiency LLC converters. The chip regulates the forward drop of an external switch to about 70mV and switches it off as soon as the voltage goes negative. MP6903 has a light-load sleep mode that reduces the quiescent current to < 300µA.
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Works with Standard and Logic-Level FETS
- Compatible with Energy Star, 1W Standby Requirements
- VDD Range from 8V to 24V
- Fast Turn-Off: Total Delay of 20ns
- Max 400kHz Switching Frequency
- Supports DCM, CCM and CrCM Operation
- Supports High-Side and Low-Side Rectification
- Power Savings of Up to 1.5W for a Typical Notebook Adapter
EV6903DS-00A Evaluation Kit High Efficiency Synchronous Rectification EV Board
The EV6903DS-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6903DS. It is configured to provide synchronous rectification solution for LLC topology.
MP6903DS features a synchronous gate output which enables high efficiency rectification by relating the schottky rectifier with a low Ron MOSFET.