- Evaluation Tools
- Design Resources
- Technical Forum
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
Session Titefor popup
- Show more Show less
Log in to your account
Create New Account
Features & Benefits
- Primary-SideControl without Optocoupler or Secondary Feedback Circuit
- Precise Constant Current Regulation
- Integrated 700V MOSFET with Minimal External Components
- Variable Off-Time and Peak-Current Control
- 550µA High-Voltage Current Source
- Up to 7W Output Power
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Open-Loop Protection
- Natural Frequency Dithering for Improved EMI Signature
- Low Cost and Simple External circuit
- SOIC8-7A Package
The EV4034-S-00A Evaluation Board demonstrates the capabilities of the MP4034: a primary-side-controlled, offline, LED lighting controller that eliminates secondary feedback components.
The EV4034-S-00A typically drives a 5W LED string with a 40VTYP, 130mA LED load from 85VAC to 265VAC at 50Hz.
The EV4034-S-00A has excellent efficiency and meets IEC61547 surge immunity and EN55015-conducted EMI requirements. It has multiple protections, including open-circuit protection, short-circuit protection, a cycle-by-cycle current limit, and over-temperature protection.