640V Non-Isolated Regulator, Up to 400mA Output Current AEC-Q100 Qualified
The MPQ4590 is a primary-side regulator that provides accurate constant voltage (CV) regulation without an optocoupler. The MPQ4590 supports buck, buck-boost, boost, and flyback topologies and has an integrated 640V MOSFET to simplify structure and reduce costs. These features make the MPQ4590 an ideal regulator for low-power applications, such as home appliances and standby power.
The MPQ4590 is a green-mode operation regulator. Both the peak current and switching frequency decrease as the load decreases. This feature provides excellent efficiency at light load and improves the overall average efficiency.
Full protection features include thermal shutdown (OTP), VCC under-voltage lockout (UVLO), overload protection (OLP), short-circuit protection (SCP), and open-loop protection.
The MPQ4590 is available in a SOIC-8 package.
- Guaranteed Industrial/AutomotiveTempRangeLimits
- Primary-Side CV Control Supporting Buck, Buck-Boost, Boost, and Flyback Topologies
- Integrated 640V/13.5Ω MOSFET and Current Source
- <30mW No-Load Power Consumption
- Up to 5W Output Power
- Maximum DCM Output Current Less than 250mA
- Maximum CCM Output Current Less than 400mA
- Low VCC Operating Current
- Frequency Foldback
- Limited Maximum Frequency
- Peak-Current Compression
- Internally Biased VCC
- OTP, UVLO, OLP, SCP, Open-Loop Protection
- Available in a SOIC-8 Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Qualified Grade
- Vin (min) (V)7.5
- Vin (max) (V)700
- Iout (max) (A)0.4
- Vfb (V)2.55
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.2
- PackageSOIC-8 EP